Bose DesignMax DM2C-LP
Ideal for background music, the 16-watt DesignMax DM2C-LP loudspeaker features a 2.25-inch transducer and 80 Hz - 19 kHz frequency range. The DM2C-LP has a low-profile backcan and is ceiling-mounted, installed easily via QuickHold mounting arms.
- Combine models to complete any design, big or small — 12 loudspeakers to mix and match, from 2-inch, low-profile models to 8-inch, high-SPL compression-driver loudspeakers and outdoor-rated options
- Deliver instantly impressive sound with custom Bose drivers — no DSP or EQ required. For even better sound, use select Bose DSPs and amplifiers to enable Bose loudspeaker EQ and SmartBass processing, which expands performance and response at any listening level.
- Blend with any room design with elegant form factor, minimum-bezel grilles available in black or white, and removable logos
- Reduce installation time with the patented QuickHold mounting system, which also reduces strain, hassle, and the chance of product damage
- Install easily — all models include Euroblock connectors; ceiling-mounted models include plenum-rated backcans, tile-bridges, and front-access audio wiring that makes installation and troubleshooting easier
- Install in confined ceiling spaces with low-profile backcan measuring just 10 centimeters (3.9 inches) high
- Performing arts venues
- Places of worship
- Conference centers
- Retail stores
- Restaurants and bars
- Hospitality venues
CALL US FOR DETAILS ON PRICING