Bose PowerShare PS604D
Put the power where you need it. PowerShare amplifiers deliver outstanding audio performance and reliability with patented technologies inherited from the field-proven PowerMatch line — now with added flexibility. Using innovative PowerShare technology, the amp shares power across all output channels and delivers 600 watts for installed applications. This means you can distribute the total 600 watts asymmetrically across all outputs or use any individual output to deliver full power. And with support for both low- and high-impedance loads up to 100V, it’s easy to adapt PowerShare amplifiers to a wide range of applications. ControlSpace Designer software allows for Ethernet-based configuration and quick setup of external control options. With onboard Dante® audio networking, you have the flexibility to place PowerShare amplifiers away from source locations and closer to loudspeakers. This unique set of features and technologies makes PowerShare one of the most versatile, high-performance amplifiers available today.
- PowerShare Technology: Distribute the total 600 watts asymmetrically across all outputs using patented PowerShare technology, which allows each output to deliver full power. Instead of selecting amplifier power based on the needs of the largest zone, you now have the freedom to use total amplifier power in any application. This enables more flexibility during the initial design, or later on-site when making unplanned changes that take advantage of surplus power.
- Load-independent Outputs: Configure any channel for low-impedance (4-8 Ω) or high-impedance (70/100V) applications without bridging or using jumpers.
- Integrated Dante Audio Networking: Support four audio input channels from a Dante network and mix onboard analog inputs with digital Dante inputs as selected in ControlSpace Designer software.
- Dual Feedback Loop System: Improve performance and reliability. The Dual Feedback Loop system, inherited from the field-proven Bose PowerMatch amplifier line, allows for continuous monitoring and control of both the current and voltage delivered to each output load. This combination provides improved linearity and lower distortion while protecting loudspeakers.
- ControlSpace Networking: Configure using ControlSpace Designer software for inclusion into larger networked audio systems where end-user controllers and scheduling events can control amplifier parameters.
- Integrated Loudspeaker Processing: Adjust various parameters using ControlSpace Designer software: nine-band PEQs, matrix mixing, crossover, limiters, delay, mute/output polarity, and more.
- Auto-standby: Save power — PowerShare amplifiers can be configured to automatically enter standby mode when the audio signal falls below a set threshold, then wake when audio returns.
- Performing arts venues
- Places of worship
- Conference centers
- Retail stores
- Restaurants and bars
- Hospitality venues
CALL US FOR INFORMATION ON PRICING