Control4 Square Wireless Configurable Keypad (C4-SKC-N)
CONTROL4 SQUARE WIRELESS CONFIGURABLE KEYPAD (C4-SKC-N)
The Control4® Wireless Configurable Keypad is an elegant and customizable user interface that unlocks the power of onetouch automation. The keypad can be configured with two to seven buttons using five different button sizes for a total of 38 possible configurations. There’s no need to worry about how many buttons will be needed on a specific keypad prior to (or even after) installation.
- Wireless communication and standard wiring provide easy installation in new construction and retrofit environments.
- Elegant, sophisticated design makes a beautiful addition to any home or business.
- Custom engraving available to clearly identify each button.
- Backlit button engraving with programmable color control for easy readability regardless of time of day or light level.
- Programmable RGB LEDs provide status feedback for lighting and other devices in the system.
- Ambient light sensor automatically adjusts backlight and status LED brightness depending on the light level in the room.
- Ships as "Neutral" device with no buttons included. Keypad-style button kit and Rocker-style button kits sold separately in a variety of colors (see "Available accessories").
- Control4® screw-less faceplates, sold separately, provide a sleek profile (see "Available accessories").
- Installs in standard square (UK/China-style) or round (EU-style) wall boxes. Round (EU-style) wall boxes require trim ring (see "Available accessories").
- Power using mains voltage (120V to 277V) or low voltage (using Control4 36V or 48V power supply).
Call Us For Information on Pricing