NAD M17 V2 - Surround Sound Preamp Processor
NAD M17 V2
The M17 V2 carries on the enviable task of representing NAD’s finest surround sound performance. Infinite possibilities await thanks to the M17 V2’s most impressive feature, Modular Design Construction (MDC), NAD’s proven method for preventing premature obsolescence. Dolby Atmos®, DTS:X and DTS-HD™Master Audio combine with Dirac Live® Room Correction to deliver hyper-realism that captures every dimension of a performance. Add bit-perfect 4K UHD video processing and the M17 V2 delivers the most accurate sound and image experience you’ve ever had. The M17 V2 is second-to-none in terms of flexibility and up-to-the-minute digital technology.
An audiophile preamp/processor designed with the future in mind
The NAD Masters Series M17 V2 features NAD's Modular Design Construction. That means this innovative preamp/processor's digital inputs and outputs are installed on replaceable circuit boards, so you can protect your investment and upgrade your connections down the road as technology evolves.
Immersive home theater thrills
The M17 V2 supports 4K and HDR video, so it works with the latest Ultra HD TVs and Blu-ray players. Dolby Atmos decoding gives you the most lifelike, multi-dimensional surround sound you can experience at home.
A world of wireless music at your fingertips
Connect the M17 V2 to your home network via Ethernet or Wi-Fi for easy access to your digital music library and internet radio streaming. Bluesound's proprietary BluOS operating system lets you enjoy lag-free multi-room wireless music with compatible Bluesound speakers and components.
A free app with advanced control options
Operate your system via Wi-Fi using the BluOS Controller app with your Apple® or Android™ device, or your Windows® or Mac® computer. It gives you flexible control over your music system, letting you stream music to different Bluesound speakers and other BluOS players around your home. Play the same song in multiple rooms simultaneously, or choose different selections for each room. You can even use your Apple Watch to control your system.
A wealth of high-resolution streaming options
BluOS can send 24-bit high-res music to any room in your home, without any loss of sound quality. Stream music from your personal library or from internet streaming services. The selection of supported services — including TIDAL and Spotify® among others — is one of the most impressive we've seen.
LINE INPUT/PRE OUT
- HDMI - Up to 4K UHD
- Coaxial - 0.5 Vpp
- Ethernet - RJ45 10/100/1000 Ethernet
LINE LEVEL INPUT
- Input Impedance (R and C) - 56kΩ + 220pF
- Input Sensitivity - 40mV (ref. 500mV out)
- Maximum Input Signal - >8Vrms
- Signal/Noise Ratio, A-weighted - >90dB (ref. 500mV in, 500mV out, volume set to unity gain), >80dB (ref. 2V out, volume maximum)
- Channel Separation - >70dB (ref. 1kHz / 10kHz)
- Frequency Response - ±0.3dB (ref. 20Hz – 20kHz, Tone Active), ±0.3dB (ref. 20Hz – 20kHz, Tone Defeat)
- Frequency Response (subwoofer out) - 10 – 200Hz (ref. -3dB)
- XLR - >2Vrms
- Maximum output level - >8Vrms into 600Ω
- THD (CCIF IMD, DIM 100) - <0.005% (ref. 20Hz – 20kHz, 2V out)
- Tone Controls - Treble | ±10dB at 10kHz (ref. 2V in, 2V out), Bass | ±10dB at 100kHz (ref. 2V in, 2V out)
- Standby power - <0.5W
- Unit Dimension (WxHxD) – Gross* - 435 x 156 x 386mm (17 1/8 x 6 3/16 x 15 1/4 inches)
- Net Weight - 10.9kg (24lb)
- Shipping Weight - 17.5kg (38.6lb)
- DTS HD Master Audio
- MDC - Modular Design Construction
- 4K Ultra HD
- Dolby Atmos
- BluOS Enabled