Elite Screens Manual B Series (SRM)
MANUAL B SERIES
Elite Screens' Manual B Series is an ultra affordable, high performance, manual pull-down projection screen for use in the home or business. Its integrated mounting solutions allow it to be installed on the wall or ceiling suspended.
- MaxWhite® B screen material is durable and easy to clean.
- 180° wide viewing angle for commercial presentations or residential home cinema,
- 4K Ultra HD, Active 3D, and HDR Ready.
- Not compatible with Ultra/Short-throw Projectors.
- Black backed screen material eliminates light penetration for superior color reproduction.
- Standard 4-side black masking borders.
- Available in the following diagonal sizes:
- 100" in 1:1 format
- 100", 120" and 135" in 4:3 format
- 100", 120" and 135" in 16:9 format
- 100" and 120" in 16:10 format
DESIGN AND INSTALLATION
- Dual wall and ceiling installation design,
- Slow Retract Mechanism Manual Pull-down Screen - Retracts slowly back into housing after releasing handle without the need to hold on to handle.
- Auto-locking mechanism with variable height settings.
- Screen lanyard for easy operation included - allows screen's pull down handle to be reached from high areas.
- Optional 6" and 12" L brackets available - sold separately.
QUALITY AND RELIABILITY
- GREENGUARD® and GREENGUARD® Gold Certified | UL 2818.
- 2-Year / 3-Year ENR-G Manufacturer's Warranty by Elite Screens, an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004.
- Lifetime Tech Support by Elite Screens Professional Service Team through Email, Web Chat or Toll Free Phone Call.