The C211 Two-Way ScreenArray® Cinema Loudspeaker combines JBL’s latest technological advances with a compact footprint and accessible price point, making it easy to upgrade the sonic experience in your small or mid-sized cinema. The C211 has a depth of 12", making it perfect for small cinemas with space constraints. The C211 uses the same high frequency driver technology that is found in the 7 Series master reference studio monitors, which is trusted by top movie studios around the world, your audience will enjoy a more captivating, authentic experience from every seat in the house—just like the creators intended. With a maximum throw of 16 m (52'), the C211 is designed for a small to medium cinema as well as VIP viewing rooms.
- Next-generation two-way ScreenArray® design for maximum output, improved coverage and minimum distortion
- C211 2409H uses same HF driver as 7 Series master reference studio monitors
- 12" footprint saves space without sacrificing performance
- Advanced passive crossover network combined with leading edge DSP in the amplifier produce highly accurate playback and response
- Designed for small cinemas and VIP rooms for a maximum throw of 13.5m (44.28ft)
CALL US FOR DETAILS ON PRICING