The DLA-NX9 is the world's first (as of 9/2018) 8K/e-shift home theatre projector featuring new 0.69-inch native 4K D-ILA device with a new external design. 8K/e-shift technology together with its 100mm diameter all-glass lens achieves 8K-equivalent resolution (8192 x 4320). Unique Multiple Pixel Control technology is capable of converting FHD and 4K images to high-definition 8K images. In addition, the latest firmware v3.0 features Frame Adapt HDR function that analyzes HDR10 content frame-by-frame and automatically performs adjustment for optimal image production all the time. Combining brightness of 2,200lm, dynamic contrast ratio of 1,000,000:1, and 18-bit equivalent gamma accuracy for smooth gradation, the projector faithfully reproduces images closer to life as we perceive with our eyes. Furthermore, renewed Clear Motion Drive together with Motion Enhance significantly reduces motion blur. Experience the HDR Evolved D-ILA projectors high-def, high-quality images exceeding 4K.
- Complies with the latest HDMI/HDCP 2.2 standard to enable full spec 4K signal input with 18Gbps transmission band-width (4K60P 4:4:4, 4K60P 4:2:2/36-bit, 4K24P 4:4:4/36-bit)
- Light source: NSH 265 W lamp
- Resolution: 8192 x 4320 (with 8K/e-shift)
- Input connectors: HDMI x 2 (3D, Deep Colour/HDCP 2.2)
- Output and control connectors: RS-232C (D-sub 9pin) x 1, LAN (RJ-45) x 1, Trigger x 1 (Mini jack), 3D Sync x 1 (Mini-DIN 3pin)
- 3D formats: Frame Packing, Side-by-Side (Half), and Top & Bottom
- JVCs proprietary 8K/e-shift technology reproduces image quality beyond 4K** (The projector does not support 8K signal input)
- New 0.69-inch 4K D-ILA (4096 x 2160) device x 3
- 18-element, 16-group all-glass 100mm diameter high-quality lens
- Multiple Pixel Control image processor accurately reproduces images closer to the original
- High brightness of 2,200 lm provides vibrant and dynamic imagery
- Native Contrast Ratio of 100,000:1 translates to a spectacular Dynamic Contrast Ratio of 1,000,000:1
- Wide Colour Gamut above exceeds DCI/P3 spec creating saturated, beautiful images that come to life
- Frame Adapt HDR analyzes any HDR10 content frame-by-frame and automatically performs adjustment to achieve optimal images close to reality as seen by human eyes.
- As a part the Frame Adapt HDR, the projector offers improved gamma processing accuracy from 12- to 18-bit equivalent to reproduce smoother and finer gradation
- Auto Tone Mapping function automatically adjusts settings for optimum HDR10 image quality
- For easy reproduction, the projector switches automatically to HDR picture mode when HDR10 signals are received
- Display the MaxCLL and MaxFALL mastering data available for HDR content on some UHD Blu-ray discs
- Compatible with Hybrid Log-Gamma that is expected to be used widely in future broadcasting
- Installation Mode centrally manage nine settings related to installation to enjoy video best suited for each environment
- Nine settings of Installation Mode include Lens Control, Pixel Adjustment, Mask, Anamorphic on or off, Screen Adjust, Installation Style, Keystone, Pincushion, and Aspect; stored installation modes for various environments can be called up.
- Renewed Clear Motion Drive supporting 4K60P (4:4:4) signal improves moving images more than ever
- Motion Enhance technology reduces residual images and blurring that are often found in fast-moving images by optimally controlling the drive of D-ILA devices
- Low Latency Mode suppresses display delay for faster response when receiving signals from PC and game consoles
- Colour Management System with 6-axis Matrix
- Auto-Calibration Function using an optical sensor* is capable of optimizing essential elements in the image, including colour balance, gamma characteristics, colour space and colour tracking
- THX 4K Display Certification to ensure the precise reproduction of picture quality in 4K content, just as the original filmmaker envisioned.
- ISF C3 (Certified Calibration Controls) mode** to reproduce excellent picture quality optimized for specific environments.
- Wireless transmission options for 3D viewing: RF (radio frequency) system transmission with PK-AG3 3D Glasses for 100H continuous operation and PK-EM2 3D Synchro Emitter
- *Exclusive JVC software installed in PC and optical sensor are required. Please visit the JVC website for details. **Professional calibration to desired screen is performed by trained dealers