Marantz SR8012 - 11.2 Channel AV Receiver
Experience the peak of Marantz AV expertise in the new flagship SR8012 – the first-ever 11.2-channel Marantz receiver that is about to set new standards. Surround yourself in thrilling immersive surround sound with Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, and Auro 3D, all three codecs able to drive overhead speakers for a true 3D sound experience. The receiver's 11 high-quality amplifier stages enhance audio quality via carefully selected high grade audio components including Marantz Hyper Dynamic Amplifier Modules, or HDAMs, used in Current Feedback topology. These pass the signal to the power stages, each providing 205W of pure Marantz power and finesse to drive a full 7.1.4-channel home cinema setup without the need for additional external amplifiers. And the SR8012 uses advanced Marantz sound-tuning throughout, drawing in features from the company's Reference two-channel models, including a copper chassis and an oversized, shielded toroidal tranformer built to Marantz specification, plus high-current main power supply capacitors also made to the Marantz engineers' exacting standards.
With built-in HEOS technology, the SR8012 becomes a part of a HEOS wireless multi-room music network, enabling you to enjoy your favourite music anywhere around your home: explore, browse, and play music from your music library, online streaming music services, or thousands of internet radio stations, using the free HEOS app.
- Now available – control with Amazon Alexa voice commands.
- 2 channel AV Receiver with 205W per channel.
- 4K/60 Hz full-rate pass-through, 4:4:4 color resolution, HDR, BT.2020 , Dolby Vision and HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma) pass-through.
- Single board per channel power amplifier design; centrally mounted, oversized toroidal transformer; copper-plated chassis.
- 8 HDMI inputs (incl. 1 front) with full HDCP 2.2 support; 3 HDMI outputs (incl. Zone 2).
- eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel) support via firmware update.
- Analogue to HDMI conversion and SD to HD/4K Upscaling.
- Dolby Atmos (up to 7.1.4 or 9.1.2), DTS:X™, and Auro-3D built-in.
- DTS Virtual:X™ (via free-of-charge firmware update in 2018) > Enjoy the complete immersive experience regardless of the number of speakers installed.
- Built-in Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support.
- Built-in HEOS Wireless Multi-Room Audio Technology.
- AirPlay, Bluetooth, Internet Radio, Spotify Connect, TIDAL, Deezer and more.
- DSD (2.8/5.6MHz), FLAC, ALAC and WAV support.
- Audyssey MultEQ XT32, LFC, Sub EQ HT, Dynamic Volume and Dynamic EQ
- Colour-coded speaker terminals, Setup Assistant, Marantz 2016 AVR Remote App.
- Intelligent ECO mode with off/on/auto setting.
- Advanced multiroom options; 11.2-channel processing with pre-outs for all channels; RS232 Control; Crestron Connected.
- IMAX Enhanced Update.