Martin ERA 600 Performance
ERA 600 PERFORMANCE
550w Led-Based Profile With Framing And Cmy Color Mixing.
Designed to fulfill the demand for a bright, compact, tour-worthy moving head, the Martin ERA 600 Performance combines a feature-loaded, rugged, yet cost-efficient profile for entertainment and rental applications.
It features a highly efficient 550W white LED engine that produces a bright, sharp 6,500K image projection with a flat field. Additional benefits include 1:8 zoom, electronic dimming and strobe, full CMY color mixing and separate color wheel, variable color temperature control, animation wheel, iris for beam adjustment and fixed and rotating gobo wheels, loaded with user-favorite gobos from the renowned Martin MAC range that include a wide variety of effects, especially when combined with the two included rotating prisms and soft frost filter.
The ERA 600 Performance includes a full curtain framing system which offers lighting designers a high degree of flexibility to achieve precise looks on stage.
Perfect for larger stage and live productions, the Martin ERA 600 Performance is ideal for a long list of scenarios, requiring a bright, yet truly versatile LED profile that offers near limitless design and usage potential.
FULL FRAMING SYSTEM
The full curtain framing system allows each of the four framing blades to cross the full beam independently for complete blackout. In addition, the entire framing module can rotate 120 degrees, allowing for precise and accurate image projection for the desired stage area. When fully focused, gobos can be framed with a soft edge, enabling designers a high degree of flexibility in the lighting design.
550 WATT LED LIGHT SOURCE
With an efficient 550 watt light source, the ERA 600 Performance delivers more output than similar-sized fixtures. Fully electronic dimming ensures extremely fast strobing, instant intensity control, and a flat, consistent field that can be maintained down to zero percent.
GREAT COLOR PALETTE
The ERA 600 Performance features precise color temperature control with variable color temperature correction (CTO) and vibrant CMY color mixing from light and smooth pastels to rich, saturated primaries. The color wheel produces nice color splits, fast color bumps & extends overall color gamut and brightness.
1:8 ZOOM RANGE
With 6 to 45 degrees of zoom, the ERA 600 Performance works great even on larger trim heights. Zooming is fast and accurate and maintains a high output throughout the range.
COMPACT AND DESIGNED FOR THE ROAD
The ERA 600 Performance is very compact and low weight for its class, making it easy to handle and rig. The modular design makes accessing and replacing of effects safe, quick, and easy – modules can be swapped in less than a minute.
- Bright 550 watt / 6,500K LED light source
- 19,000 lumen output
- Crisp optics with flat field
- 1:8 Fast zoom
- CMY color mixing - Vibrant color mixing with a superior palette of colors matching the MAC range
- Linear CTO – Daylight to tungsten CCT control and expansion of the CMY palette
- 7-slot color wheel –for added color choice and split color effects
- Full Curtain Framing blades with +/- 60° rotation of entire system for flexible shape generation
- 7 rotating/indexing gobos – All renowned Martin glass gobos
- 8 static gobos for great morphing effects
- Animation wheel with continuous bi-directional rotation
- Two prisms - 4-facet and linear – rotation and index control for dynamic effects
- Heavy frost – A light frost leaves gobo artwork visible with a beautiful soft edge.
- Compact and low weight design
CALL US FOR INFORMATION ON PRICING