Martin Exterior PixLine 40
EXTERIOR PIXLINE 40
The Exterior PixLine 40 is a linear LED video fixture for media facades and creative installations. The Exterior PixLine 40 can be combined with a wide variety of lenses and diffusers for the right look for every application. The Exterior PixLine 40 is driven by the Martin P3 System Controller family for easy setup and video display, and it is also backwards compatible with DMX. The fixtures can be fully customized in terms of length and color to match every installation requirement, while the power source is hidden.
VARIETY OF DIFFUSERS FOR DIFFERENT LOOKS
All Exterior PixLines are available with 4 different diffusers allowing for selecting the right look for the right application: Flat clear front, Flat diffused front, Square diffused front and Round diffused front.
Dedicated graze version
A dedicated graze version has been designed to achieve an effective graze light and wall wash distribution. The lens provides a beam angle of 25° X 85° with the light tilted 5° towards the wall.
The Exterior PixLine products can be controlled via the Martin P3 protocol for easy mapping and integration with other Martin LED Video products onto the same control system.
For small or pure lighting applications, the Exterior PixLine also accepts RDM/DMX, enabling even more versatile use.
All Exterior PixLines products feature a single connector for data and power. This enables easy daisy-chaining in long runs without requiring power or data re-feeds halfway, greatly simplifying system setup.
The Exterior PixLine can easily be installed in the optional mounting profile, which also conceals the cables. The Exterior PixLine also includes an M6 bolt track for direct mounting on a surface or structure.
FAMILY OF ULTIMATE CREATIVE POSSIBILITIES
The Exterior PixLine family consists of linear LED Video sticks with 10, 20 and 40 mm pixel pitch for easy design of any application. The Exterior PixLine comes in custom length (from 300 mm to 2000 mm) and custom color.
- 40 mm pixel pitch
- 62 cd per meter calibrated
- 40 lumen per foot calibrated
- High-quality 16-bit per color image processing technology
- Pixel-level brightness and color calibration for optimal image quality
- P3/DMX controllable (automatic protocol detection)
- Intuitive mapping and addressing via P3 System Controller
- Combined power/data input (single cable for power and data input)
- Supported by integrated power and data processor (P3 PowerPort 1500 or P3 PowerPort 1000 IP) and simple cabling system
- Available in standard length of 1280 mm and 320 mm (customized lengths also available)
CALL US FOR DETAILS ON PRICING