Martin RUSH MH 11 Beam
RUSH MH 11 BEAM
High Output Discharge-Based Beam Moving Head.
The Martin RUSH MH 11 Beam is a high-intensity beam moving head designed for high-end installations and rental applications. The RUSH MH 11 Beam utilizes the same 250W Platinum 11R lamp found in the Martin RUSH MH 7 Hybrid, but with refined beam optics that provide excellent intensity and sharp mid-air effects in a beam-only fixture. It also shares the same color temperature and palette with the RUSH MH 7 and MAC Axiom, for excellent color matching in a cost-effective beam-only fixture.
The high-intensity lamp combined with class-leading optics in the MH 11 allows the fixture to achieve sharp, high-output beam effects with a super-tight 2.6 degree beam angle. The fixture can produce a range of complex and precise mid-air looks utilizing 8 rotating and indexing gobos and an 8-facet prism. The fixture has 13 selectable colors and frost and motorized focus.
The fixture is a perfect fit for high-end live venue installations such as nightlife, houses of worship, and cruise ships. It also features a rugged industrial design for use in touring applications where Martin RUSH MH 7 and MAC Axiom fixtures are used.
- Best-in-class optics for longer reach and greater impact
- Feature-packed with a wealth of effects
- Sturdy design built for the road
- Powerful 250 W Philips Platinum 11R lamp
- Super tight 2.6° beam angle
- 8 rotating & indexing gobos
- Ultra-sharp, narrow long-throw beam
- Mid-air effects
- 10 selectable colors + CTO, CTB, UV
- Frost effect
- 8-facet circular prism
- Motorized focus
- 3 + 5 pin XLR DMX connection
- Neutrik TRUE 1 in and thru socket
- Compact size—L: 364 x W: 305 x H: 581 mm / L: 14.3 x W: 12.0 x H: 22.9 in
- Low weight—19.5 kg/43 lbs.
CALL US FOR INFORMATION ON PRICING