NAD M10 - BluOS Streaming Amplifier
NAD T M10
The audio world has shifted. Where once available solely on discs, the best quality of music is now delivered over the internet. Not only does it sound better, but entire catalogues of recorded music are more accessible than ever before. Curated playlists make music selection and discovery easy and fun, while multi-room wireless audio multiplies the possibilities. With the NAD Masters M10 we combine all of this goodness with state-of-the-art amplification to make it an all-in-one solution that will transport you to your favourite musical destination.
An amp that lets you hear and see your music
The NAD M10 Masters Series integrated amplifier lets you stream music wirelessly, connect your favorite components, and even shows you artist, title, and album art on a built-in screen. All that cool, flashy functionality is backed up by a solid 100 watts per channel amplifier that can power a pair of connected speakers.
A wealth of streaming options
If you like the convenience of listening wirelessly, good news: Bluesound's proprietary BluOS operating system lets you enjoy lag-free multi-room wireless music when you add on Bluesound speakers and components for other rooms, including high-res audio files. Apple® AirPlay® 2 lets you stream directly from an iPhone® or iPad® and ask Siri to play Apple Music.
Two-way aptX Bluetooth lets you stream from your mobile device, and listen through compatible wireless speakers or headphones. Select music using an app on your phone, or from the amp's front-panel touchscreen.
"Alexa, play my chillout playlist"
The M10 is compatible with voice control via Amazon Echo devices. Just ask Alexa to play your favorite tunes, and the amp will spring into action.
Digital and analog connections make this amp very versatile. Dual stereo RCA inputs let you connect analog components, and you'll find one Toslink optical and one digital coaxial input on the back of the chassis, too. An ARC-enabled HDMI input lets you use the M10 to enhance your TV sound. If you have a thumb drive or mass storage device full of digital music, there's a Type-A USB port available, too.
A set of binding posts lets you connect a pair of speakers, and RCA preamp outputs let you pass the signal along to additional amps so you can build out your system. There are two subwoofer outputs, so you can crank up the bass by adding a couple of powered subs.
- 100 watts x 2 channels into 8 or 4 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.03% THD
- 4-ohm stable for use with a wide range of speakers
- 32-bit/384kHz ESS Sabre DAC built in
- plays high-resolution music (up to 24-bit/192kHz resolution)
- supports high-res MQA, FLAC, WAV, and AIFF files
- color touchscreen display with proximity sensor
- supports voice control with Amazon Alexa
- BluOS compatibility for further expansion with Bluesound wireless speakers
- built-in two-way Bluetooth® with aptX HD for wirelessly streaming music from a compatible device or streaming to a set of Bluetooth headphones
- connects to your home network via built-in dual-band Wi-Fi® or wired Ethernet for music streaming
- includes support for Amazon Music Unlimited, Spotify®, TIDAL, Napster, Deezer, Qobuz and more (subscription required for some services)
- free internet radio from TuneIn Radio and iHeartRadio
- Apple® AirPlay® 2 lets you stream directly from an iPhone® or iPad® and ask Siri to play Apple Music (via future firmware update)
- free BluOS controller app for iOS®, Android, Windows, and Mac OS X
- supports Dirac Live room correction
- 2 analog stereo RCA audio inputs
- digital inputs: 1 Toslink optical, 1 coaxial
- HDMI ARC input (2-channel PCM only; does not support Dolby Digital or DTS)
- USB (Type A) port for connecting a thumb drive or mass storage device
- stereo RCA preamp output for connecting a separate amplifier
- 2 mono RCA outputs for connecting powered subwoofers
- binding post speaker connectors
- IR input and 12-volt trigger in/out
LINE INPUT, SPEAKER OUT
- Continuous output power into 8 ohms and 4 ohms - >100W (ref. 20 Hz-20 kHz at rated THD, both channels driven)
- THD (20 Hz – 20 kHz) - <0.03 % (250 mW to 100 W, 8 ohms and 4 ohms)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio - >90 dB (A-weighted, 500 mV input, ref. 1 W out in 8 ohms)
- Clipping power - >130 W (at 1 kHz 8 ohms 0.1 % THD), >230 W (at 1 kHz 4 ohms 0.1 % THD)
- IHF dynamic power - 8 ohms: 160 W, 4 ohms: 300 W
- Damping factor - >190 (ref. 8 ohms, 20Hz to 6.5kHz)
- Frequency response - ±0.6 dB (20 Hz – 20 kHz)
- Tone controls - Treble: ±6.0 dB at 20 kHz, Bass: ±6.0dB at 60 Hz
- Channel separation - >75 dB (1 kHz), >70 dB (10 kHz)
- Input sensitivity (for 100 W in 8 ohms) - Line In: 1.0 V, Digital In: -6.2 %FS
- Standby power - 0.5W
- Supported audio file formats - MP3, AAC, WMA, OGG, WMA-L, ALAC, OPUS
- Hi-Resolution audio formats - MQA, FLAC, WAV, AIFF, Supports converted DSD playback via the BluOS desktop app (only)
- Sampling rate - up to 32 bit/192 kHz PCM
- Bit depths - 16 – 24
- Supported operating systems - Plays music from network shares on the following desktop operating systems: Microsoft Windows XP, 2000, Vista, 7, 8 to current Windows Operating Systems and Mac OS X versions
- User interface mobile operating system BluOS - BluOS – Free Android and iOS App available online at Google Play and Apple App store
- Supported cloud services - Amazon Alexa, Amazon Music, Spotify, TIDAL, Deezer, Qobuz, HDTracks, HighResAudio, Murfie, JUKE, Napster, Slacker Radio, KKBox, Bugs
- Free internet radio* - TuneIn Radio, iHeartRadio, Calm Radio, Radio Paradise
- Bluetooth quality - Bluetooth aptX HD built-in
- Bluetooth connectivity - Two-Way (Receive and Headphone modes)
- Network connectivity - Gigabit Ethernet RJ45, Wi-Fi 5
DIMENSION AND WEIGHT
- Gross dimensions (W x H x D) - 215 x 100 x 260 mm (8 1/2 x 3 15/16 x 10 1/4 inches)
- Shipping weight - 5 kg (11 lbs)