NAD M22 V2
Connect to the emotion of live performance through detailed sound with amazing control and transparency. This is the M22 V2. It is easy to find amplifiers that can excel in one or two areas, but the M22 is truly an amplifier that does everything well. Wide open-loop bandwidth, extremely low-phase shift, almost non-existent noise, harmonic and intermodulation distortion independent of load (load invariant), high current capability, low output impedance (high damping factor) uniformly at all audible frequencies—it all adds up to incredible performance. You just have to hear it to feel it.
A formidable amplifier, redesigned
For years, NAD's original M22 stereo amp was one of our go-to pieces here at Crutchfield HQ when driving tough speakers that we knew needed plenty of power. Now, we're excited to offer the M22 V2, a worthy successor that promises to deliver even more of a good thing.
The M22 V2 is conservatively rated at 300 watts per channel — a 20 percent increase over the original M22. The additional output comes care of a redesigned power supply. The V2 can also be bridged, and puts out a whopping 900 watts in mono mode. The addition of a 3-position auto turn-on sensitivity switch helps you fine-tune your setup for smooth operation.
Hybrid digital design
The M22 V2 uses the latest state-of-the-art nCore™ Class D amplifier technology, with a hybrid analog/digital design that uses negative feedback to cancel out virtually all audible distortion. This allows the M22 V2 to deliver clean, accurate sound while packing serious punch.
Preserving your music's natural dynamics
A great amp brings music to life by accurately reproducing dynamic changes, or "peaks and valleys" that occur within musical passages. The M22 V2 uses the latest generation of NAD's digital PowerDrive™ technology. It can sense the average output power required for your speakers, reserving powerful bursts for demanding musical passages. This ensures it can handle a wide variety of speakers and offer superb accuracy and liveliness with music that's brimming with challenging dynamic swings.
Not your typical big black box
The M22 V2's low-profile design is relatively sleek and compact compared to similarly rated amps. The Class D output stage means it won't run hot, offering placement flexibility without making ventilation your only priority.
- 300 watts per channel into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.1% THD with 2 channels driven
- 900 watts into 8 ohms (bridged)
- 4-ohm stable for use with a wide range of speakers
- innovative nCore™ amplifier technology offers robust power output and accurate sound with minimal distortion
- PowerDrive™ circuit with automatic speaker impedance sensing delivers maximum dynamic, clean power output regardless of speaker load
- high-current, low-distortion power supply for clean sound
- all-discrete circuitry offers minimal noise and distortion
- 3-position auto turn-on sensitivity switch for improved system setup
- 1 pair of balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA preamp inputs (switchable)
- 1 pair of speaker binding posts
- signal-to-noise ratio: 100 dB
- 12-volt trigger input
- detachable power cord
- 17-1/8"W x 6-1/16"H x 14-15/16"D
- weight: 33.1 lbs.
- warranty: 3 years
- MFR # M22v2