NAD T 777 V3 - 7 Channel AV Surround Sound Receiver
NAD T 777 V3
The NAD T 777 V3 AV Receiver is packed with the latest audio and video technologies, including Dolby Atmos® surround decoding, DTS:X and 4K UltraHD (60p/4:4:4) video pass-through, letting you enjoy every moment and detail of your favourite movies, music, and entertainment. T 777 V3 features 80 watts per channel of true power with seven channels driven and fills the room with rich cinematic surround. With built-in BluOS® technology, the T 777 V3 is part of the BluOS wireless multi-room ecosystem that allows you to stream hi-res audio, Internet radio, and popular music streaming services to your receiver with the control of a smartphone, tablet or desktop.
NAD engineering makes a powerful difference
A beefy toroidal transformer lies at the heart of NAD's T 777 V3, supplying a ready reserve of power. No matter how high the peaks are in your multichannel soundtracks, the T 777 V3 delivers unwavering power to all seven channels. You'll enjoy lifelike, low-distortion sound that typical receivers can only aspire to.
A lean, clean home theater machine
The T 777 V3 has a ton of important features but doesn't gum up the works with needless extras. The back surround channels can be reassigned to bi-amp a compatible pair of front speakers, for superior performance. Or you can use those same back surround channels to drive a pair of secondary speakers in one of three additional listening rooms. Line-level outputs let you pass audio signals to optional amplifiers in the other two additional rooms.
If you prefer to use your Blu-ray player's multichannel analog audio output, the T 777 V3 will give it a warm welcome with its 7.1-channel preamp input. A full set of 7.1-channel preamp output jacks lets you feed any additional amplifiers you want to incorporate into your system.
Designed with the future in mind
Clean, powerful amplification never goes out of style. But with rapidly changing audio and video technology, it can be hard to commit to new gear when something newer may be on the horizon.
That's why NAD developed Modular Design Construction. The T 777 V3's digital inputs and outputs are built into a removable circuit board. So if something better comes along, you'll have the option to upgrade your connections without buying a whole new receiver.
Immersive home theater thrills
The T 777 V3 has support for 4K and HDR video, so it works perfectly with the latest Ultra HD TVs and Blu-ray players. Dolby Atmos decoding gives you the most lifelike, multi-dimensional surround sound you can experience at home.
A world of wireless music at your fingertips
Connect the T 777 V3 to your home network for easy access to your digital music library and internet radio streaming. Bluesound's proprietary BluOS operating system lets you enjoy lag-free multi-room wireless music with compatible Bluesound speakers and components.
Built-in Bluetooth lets you stream music from your computer or a compatible mobile device for a nearly limitless selection of music. You can also use it to stream audio from connected sources to a pair of Bluetooth headphones.
A free app with advanced control options
Operate your system via Wi-Fi using the BluOS Controller app with your Apple® or Android™ device, or your Windows® or Mac® computer. It gives you flexible control over your music system, letting you stream music to different Bluesound speakers and other BluOS players around your home. Play the same song in multiple rooms simultaneously, or choose different selections for each room. You can even use your Apple Watch to control your system.
A wealth of high-resolution streaming options
BluOS can send 24-bit high-res music to any room in your home, without any loss of sound quality. Stream music from your personal library or from internet streaming services. The selection of supported services — including TIDAL, Spotify®, and Rhapsody®, among others — is one of the most impressive we've seen.
Power and Processing:
- 7-channel amplifier
- 140 watts per channel into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.08% THD, with 2 channels driven
- Dolby® and DTS® surround sound decoding
- Dolby Atmos processing for use with in-ceiling or "height" speakers for more enveloping surround sound
- supports a 5.1.2 Atmos setup
- Dirac Live Room Correction Suite™ and NAD SpeakerIQ speaker setup with supplied microphones (firmware update required)
Digital and Streaming Music Options:
- Blueound wireless streaming with included upgrade kit
- includes support for Spotify Connect, TIDAL,Slacker Radio, HighResAudio, JUKE, Deezer, Murfie, Napster, and WiMP
- free internet radio from TuneIn Radio and iHeartRadio
- allows further expansion with Bluesound wireless speakers
- compatible file types: MP3, AAC, WMA, OGG, WMA-L, FLAC, ALAC, WAV, and AIFF
- supports high-resolution playback (up to 24-bit/192kHz resolution)
- Bluetooth® USB micro adapter for wireless music listening from a mobile device or computer
- aptX® encoding provides high-quality music streaming from compatible devices
- works with Amazon Alexa-compatible voice control assistants
- four-zone capability
- powered dual-room/dual-source output
- surround back amplifier channels can be assigned to power speakers in Zone 2, 3, or 4
- only analog sources can be played in additional wired listening rooms
Audio Performance Features:
- toroidal transformer delivers clean, consistent power to all channels
- NAD PowerDrive circuitry delivers extra punch to music and movies by steering power to the channels that need it
- back surround speaker channels re-assignable for biamping front left and right speakers for better sound
- gold-plated A/V inputs/output connectors
- detachable power cord
- Wi-Fi® dongle and extension cable for wireless connection to your home network
- HDMI 2.0a audio/video switching: 6 in, 1 out
- HDCP 2.2 technology ensures compatibility with 4K Ultra HD sources and TVs
- supports HDR10
- second HDMI 1.4 monitor output supports 1080p video resolution
- 7 analog stereo RCA inputs, including 1 front-panel
- 1 front-panel 3.5mm mini stereo aux input
- no phono input — to connect a turntable you'll need to add a phono preamp
- digital audio inputs: 2 optical , 2 coaxial
- 7.1-channel analog audio preamp input
- 11.2-channel preamp output for connecting optional external amplifiers
- RS-232 and Ethernet port for automated control systems
- 1 switched AC outlet
- 1 pair of main speaker outputs
- Modular Design Construction — digital inputs/outputs are installed on a removable circuit board, allowing a future upgrade
- free BluOS controller app for iOS®, Android, Windows, and Mac OS X
- intuitive on-screen menu
- HDMI standby pass-through allows HDMI switching without powering up receiver
- 40 AM/FM presets
- A/V remote
- basic remote for second listening room (requires remote control extender system, not included)
- 17-1/8"W x 6-13/16H x 17-1/16"D
- weight: 45.2 lbs.
- FTC - 7 x 140W
- Full Disclosure Power (all channels driven simultaneously at full bandwidth at rated distortion) - 7 x 80W
IHF Dynamic Power
- 8 Ohms - 160W (22.0BW)
- 4 Ohms - 260W (24.1dBW)
- Total harmonic distortion at rated power - <0.08%
- IM distortion at rated power - <0.08%
- Damping factor, 8 Ohms - >60
- Input sensitivity and impedance - 1.15V (ref. 8 Ohms, VOL at 0dB)
- Frequency response - ±0.8dB (ref. 1kHz, 20Hz-20kHz)
- Signal/noise ratio - >92dB (ref. rated power at 8 Ohms, A-Weighted)
- Signal/noise ratio - >82dB (ref. 1W at 8 Ohms, A-Weighted)
- Frequency response - ±0.5dB (ref. 20Hz – 20kHz)
- Signal-to-noise ratio - >88dB (ref. 2V, A-Weighted)
- Total harmonic distortion - <0.01%
- Input sensitivity - 330mV (ref. 2V)
- Maximum output level - >4V
- Standby power - <0.5W
- Idle Power - >70W (120V version only) , >63W (230V version only)
MDC Upgrade Modules
MDC Upgrade Modules included in this unit
- Video - VM300 (With BluOS)
- Audio - AM230
Weight & Dimensions
- Unit Dimensions (W x H x D) - 435 x 172 x 425mm (Gross)*, 17 1/8 x 6 13/16 x 16 3/4″
- Net Weight - 20.5kg (45.2lb)
- Shipping Weight - 24.2kg (53.4lb)