NAD T 758 V3 - 7 Channel A/V Surround Sound Receiver
NAD T 758 V3
A performance update to our award-winning T 758 A/V Surround Sound Receiver, the T 758 V3 continues NAD’s ‘simple is better’ design philosophy by delivering a fluid user-friendly experience. From lifelike surround sound performance to heart thumping power, the T 758 V3 is a true treat for the senses. Employing NAD’s proprietary MDC technology, the T 758 V3 is ready for future upgrades and features. With 4K UltraHD video, the T 758 V3 offers a vivid and engaging presentation when it comes to the latest in digital video technology. Complete with AV presets that are yours to customise, the T 758 V3 gives you total control of what you hear and how you see it. The NAD AV Remote iOS app to make your smartphone a remote control is available as a free download.
A receiver for anyone who's serious about sound
NAD's T 758 V3 home theater receiver packs a wallop. Conservatively rated at 110 watts per channel, it brings more punch and dynamics to music and movies than you may be accustomed to hearing from an A/V receiver.
If you want a clear idea of how your favorite musicians and movie directors intended for you to experience their work, fire up this receiver, sit back, and lose yourself for a couple hours.
Immersive home theater thrills
The T 758 V3 has full support for 4K and HDR video, so it works perfectly with the latest Ultra HD TVs and Blu-ray players. Dolby Atmos decoding gives you the most lifelike, multi-dimensional surround sound you can experience at home.
Designed with the future in mind
Clean, powerful amplification never goes out of style. But with rapidly changing developments in digital audio and video, it can be hard to commit to new gear when something newer may be on the horizon.
That's why NAD developed Modular Design Construction. The T 758 V3's digital inputs and outputs are built into a removable circuit board. So if something better comes along, you'll have the option to upgrade your connections without buying a whole new receiver.
A world of wireless music at your fingertips
Connect the T 758 V3 to your home network for easy access to your digital music library and internet radio streaming. Bluesound's proprietary BluOS operating system lets you enjoy lag-free multi-room wireless music with compatible Bluesound speakers and components.
Built-in Bluetooth lets you stream music from your computer or a compatible mobile device for a nearly limitless selection of music. You can also use it to stream audio from connected sources to a pair of Bluetooth headphones.
A free app with advanced control options
Operate your system via Wi-Fi using the BluOS Controller app with your Apple® or Android™ device, or your Windows® or Mac® computer. It gives you flexible control over your music system, letting you access, control, and stream music to different Bluesound speakers and other BluOS players around your home. Synchronize multiple audio zones, or stream different music to different zones at the same time. You can even use your Apple Watch to control your system.
A wealth of high-resolution streaming options
BluOS can send 24-bit high-res music to any room in your home, without any loss of sound quality. Stream music from your personal library or from internet streaming services. The selection of supported services — including TIDAL, Spotify®, and Rhapsody®, among others — is one of the most impressive we've seen.
Two assignable channels for a second room
The T 758 V3's "surround back" channels are reassignable. So, if you have five speakers in your home theater, you can power two additional speakers in a second room. You can also use those two extra channels as height channels in a 5.1.2 Dolby Atmos system, or to bi-amp your compatible front speakers for clearer sound.
Power and processing:
- 7-channel amplifier
- 110 watts per channel into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.08% THD, with 2 channels driven
- Dolby® and DTS® surround sound decoding
- Dolby Atmos processing for use with in-ceiling or "height" speakers for more enveloping surround sound
- supports a 5.1.2 Atmos setup
- DTS:X available via future firmware updgrade
- Dirac Live Room Correction Suite™ and NAD SpeakerIQ speaker setup with supplied microphones (firmware update required)
Digital and streaming music options:
- Blueound wireless streaming with included upgrade kit
- includes support for Spotify Connect, TIDAL,Slacker Radio, HighResAudio, JUKE, Deezer, Murfie, Napster, and WiMP
- free internet radio from TuneIn Radio and iHeartRadio
- allows further expansion with Bluesound wireless speakers
- compatible file types: MP3, AAC, WMA, OGG, WMA-L, FLAC, ALAC, WAV, and AIFF
- supports high-resolution playback (up to 24-bit/192kHz resolution)
- Bluetooth® USB micro adapter for wireless music listening from a mobile device or computer
- aptX® encoding provides high-quality music streaming from compatible devices
- works with Amazon Alexa-compatible voice control assistants
- dual-room/dual-source output
- "surround back" channels can be reassigned as powered Zone 2 outputs (allows 5.1 home theater in main room)
- line-level Zone 2 stereo outputs for use with a separate amplifier or powered speakers
- optical/coaxial digital and HDMI audio sources cannot be output to Zone 2
Audio Performance Features:
- bi-amp compatible front speakers by reassigning "surround back" channels
- streamlined design eliminates unnecessary features to prevent interference and degradation of sound quality
- 7.1-channel preamp outputs for connection to a separate power amplifier
- Wi-Fi® dongle and extension cable for wireless connection to your home network
- HDMI 2.0a audio/video switching: 3 in, 1 out
- HDCP 2.2 technology ensures compatibility with 4K Ultra HD sources and TVs
- HDR-compatible for extended picture contrast and brightness with compatible 4K TVs and HDR-encoded content
- supports HDR10
- component video switching: 3 in, 1 out
- composite video switching: 3 in (includes 1 front-panel input), 1 out
- digital audio inputs: 4 optical (includes 1 front-panel input), 3 coaxial
- digital audio outputs: 1 optical, 1 coaxial
- 4 analog stereo audio inputs (includes 1 pair of front-panel inputs)
- front-panel minijack input for connecting a portable music player or included setup microphone
- 7.1-channel preamp outputs
- 7.1-channel preamp inputs
- outputs for 7 speakers (Front L/R, Center, Surround L/R, Surround Back L/R)
- no phono input — to connect a turntable you'll need to add a phono preamp
- full-sized (1/4-inch) headphone jack
- RS-232C port for automated control systems
- 12-volt trigger output
- remote control (IR) input
- detachable power cord
- Modular Design Construction — digital inputs/outputs are installed on a removable circuit board, allowing a future upgrade
- free BluOS controller app for iOS®, Android, Windows, and Mac OS X
- 5 A/V presets for customizing sources, speakers, and settings for easy one-touch recall
- HDMI standby pass-through allows access to all HDMI connected devices without having to power on the receiver
- 3D pass-through
- on-screen display for easier system setup and operation
- remote control
- 17-1/8"W x 6-3/4"H x 16-11/16"D
- weight: 33.9 lbs.
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # T758 V3