- Alexa Voice assistant supported projector
- Bright 3,500 lumens & 500,000:1 high contrast
- Brand new designed lens for 4K UHD resolution with 1.3x zoom and perfect throw for theater room or living room use
- 8.3 million pixels on screen, CTA certified 4K UHD product
- Exceptional colors, 100% Rec. 709, 80% DCI-P3 color gamut coverage
- Stunning HDR10/HLG performance, BT2020 compatible
- Optoma PureMotion Technology
- Built-in Media Player, and Wifi Display support
- Supports Full 3D and +10% Vertical lens shift
- TapCast APP for multiple remote controls
Movie fans can now enjoy impressive 4K UHD cinema quality images in their own home with the launch of a new home projector from Optoma UHD58SA. Along with 4K crystal clear detail, the new model features advanced PureMotion frame-interpolation processing for the ultimate big screen experience.
The Optoma UHD58SA 4K UHD voice-enabled home theater projector integrates with Amazon Alexa Smart Home and Custom Skills to enable projection to fluidly align with speakers, screen, lighting and more in any smart home setting. With high brightness of 3,500 lumens, 500,000:1 contrast ratio, and an RGBWRGBW color wheel and HDR10/HLG with Rec.2020 / DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, the Optoma UHD58SA packs a visual punch, with its clarity, brightness and eye-popping color. It also features a built-in 4K UHD media player , along with a pair of HDMI 2.0 inputs with HDCP 2.2 support to ensure compatibility with the latest 4K UHD video playback devices and game consoles with HDR at 60 Hz refresh rates for unmatched image smoothness. Plus, the brand-new TapCast APP provides multiple intuitive, interactive features including remote control, APK install, wireless mirroring, desktop sync to directly control your UHD58SA via mobile device with the most convenience and flexibility.